Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day Three for MC

Just finished my W/O. I did a P90 Sweat dvd and pilates abs. So far so good. Although last night I succumbed to my biggest temptation... Pizza. I am happy to announce that I had some control though. Instead of my usual 6 or 7 slices, I only had 3. This was quite an achievement!!! I'm so proud. One time I ate a whole large pizza all by myself.... So sick. Also I tricked myself by ordering mediums instead of larges (smaller sizes- always thinking :)) Anyway, today every time I open the fridge the leftovers are begging to be eaten. Tomorrow is our Thanksgiving dinner. So I'm gonna try really hard not to pig out. I made cloverleaf dinner rolls today (in prep for tomorrow) and our house smells so yummy. I love baking but it's makes me freakin' hungry. I'll let you know how I did tomorrow :) I'm SOOOOO glad I have someone to check in with, otherwise it would be the same as every Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Good job MC! i'll be trying to do the same with the thanksgiving dinner:):)

    let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job MC! i'll be trying to do the same with the thanksgiving dinner:):)

    let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete