Okay...I ran 2miles this morning and just did P90X Chest and back...my arms feel like they're going to fall off from so many pushups an pullups......
I'm struggling in a diff area though...I am weaning off anti-depressants that I started after Erika was born and it's hard...i feel like CRAP....i'm moody, unmotivated, depressed, tired, lethargic, short-tempered...and then to add to it all...I just started my period.
My poor children...my poor husband..i'm miserable.
exercising helped though...I FORCED myself tonight b/c I knew I should. glad I did it now that it's done.
gonna go do abs since that's one of my points of focus:)
how did everyone else do today?????????
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
great job nicole!!!!! weaning off anti-depressants is challenging, and you are doing the right thing by exercising. the exercise will continue to help your body produce endorphins so you can feel better and work through the weaning process. nice work! (can you tell that i went into social worker mode? i know, so lame...)
ReplyDeletep.s. can steve take professional pics of me so my sidebar picture looks hot like yours? i mean, it is only an 18 hour drive to LA, and don't you want to got to Disneyland?
ReplyDeleteThanks Jessica!! I need a social worker sometimes:) how much do I owe you? ;)
ReplyDeletenext time you're up Steve can take your pic:)
if you like, I have that nice one of you running to Erin's couch???
just kidding! and to be honest, I actually like your picture!
You are definitely motivating me even more! You did a ton of good working out today, plus you're dealing with weaning off of anti-depressants. But this is definitely the best time to turn up the working out since it will help. Can you wean a little slower to make the process easier?? Is there anything that I can do to help??
ReplyDeletewell, considering that i am paying to participate in my internship, looks like i owe you some money! i'm sure i will make a trip up there sometime soon so i may pay steve to take some pics of me. but really, what i am going to do with pics just of me? business cards? Christmas cards minus Jeff? ahh, the possibilities!
ReplyDelete