Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Hello All
Well I guess I should introduce myself to everyone. My name is Tahsha and I just moved here from Rexburg, Idaho with my husband so he could attend the Chiropractic school. Yes, as you have read previously from the earlier blogs, I am a personal trainer at Bally Total Fitness. I really enjoy keeping myself healthy as well as helping other people reach their health goals. I absolutely love running and mostly run for my cardio workouts with ocassional swimming added in. If you have any questions I would be glad to answer them, if I can. Hopefully I will get to meet some of you or all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome Tahsha. Hopefully we don't scare you away with our questions!
ReplyDeleteYAY...thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteyou will probably only get to meet a few ...quick rundown:
Me: portland
MC: Edmonton, AB
Katie: Grants pass, OR (4hrs south)
Jessica: California
Erin: Iowa
Becki: Portland
Amy: Portland
Tracey: (my sister), Vancouver BC
Joy: Portland
Lacey: Portland
Honi: Portland
I look forward to running with you! SO thankful for a new running partner....
Honi, can we convince you start coming again??????????????? PLEEEEASE??
P.S....many times in my life I have considered becoming a personal trainer..but never persued it...so hopefully I share a bit of your passion....hence the reason I started this blog:):)
ReplyDelete