Hi Everyone! I am late joining this, but no surprise since I'm late to everything else, right? No, but really, I'm excited to be a part of this group. For those of you who do know me, I had a couple of babies 10 weeks ago and am dying to shed the extra 40 lbs I am still carrying. I just recently got some pictures back and almost died when I saw how heavy I looked. My goal is to get back to my normal size six.
I started to get serious about this weight loss thing two days ago. I have been choosing the healthier options for food and not snacking all day. With the twins it was easy to get hooked on pop, for the extra energy, but you know that there is always a crash afterwards so I would drink more. Thus the hooking began. I haven't had any for a couple of days and I'm still alive, so I think that's not going to be an issue anymore.
As far as working out, I haven't had a whole lot of time but I did go for a 30 min walk with my kids. My son, Bronson, rode his scooter so it did end up to be fast paced, which I was thankful for. I'm not the best for jogging or running right now(the less bounce the better) but I do love my yoga and have done that the past couple of nights.
I'm excited and am looking forward to seeing everyone's progression.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY Susan!!! so glad you're here!!! you're going to do great!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSusan, you are a superstar!! Great jop with the walking and yoga! I have never really done much yoga but another thing I would like to get in to.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are here!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Susan!!! Glad you're here! I am all about the yoga and walking.
ReplyDelete