Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ideas??

Hey all!
So, after 9hrs in the car with the munchkins, I made it to Canada! barely.....I was one of the last 4 cars to get on the ferry!!!! few! I made Megan say 3 diff prayers ahah but I guess it worked.
anyway, so yesterday did not get any exercise....though I think I Made up for it on friday since I did P90X AND went running...
but today is SUNDAY and I don't work out on Sundays......so....I have to wait til tomorrow....
I will try to do P90x tomorrow.....I think a cardio like KenpoX since they don't have weights or a chin up bar here...then maybe on Tuesday I'll go running....

any ideas on what I should do today....maybe the stretch video from P90X...that's not working out is it??
well, happy sunday to you all!OH...and Happy CANADIAN Thanksgiving!!!
xo

2 comments:

  1. running and walking are great. I always find that I discover new things when I walk/run around my neighborhood. have fun in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you made it!!! hope you had a happy CANADIAN thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete