Thursday, October 30, 2008
Kinda blah
I've just been kinda blah these past few days, so I haven't felt like posting about my progression. But I have been working out, just not as well as I would like. On Tuesday I did a 20 minute yoga video and 30 minutes on my bike. Wednesday I did a 50 minute pilates video. This morning I only did a 15 minute pilates ab video and a 10 minute buns and thighs video. I had to hurry to the hospital because my friend was in labor - I was totally stoked to be able to see Toshia give birth to her first little boy today! (I am posting pics on my personal blog) While I was at the hospital I also ate 2 pieces of halloween candy, chocolate of course. I think that maybe I am fighting off a sickness or something - that could be the blahness. Hopefully I will feel less blah and more motivated tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my guess is you're pregnant:)
ReplyDelete