Monday, October 27, 2008
My Weekend
I took Saturday as my day off because I had a million errands to run and I knew I was going to do a good run on Sunday. It's the only day my husband is home during light hours!! I have to say though I totally surprised myself... the run was awesome. I was worried because it was supposed to be -1C but it wasn't too bad. We (my friend Theresa and I)ran for 10 minutes and walked for 1 minute. It was awesome. I felt so good after. And it was easier than I thought. I don't normally workout how far I run on my own so I think it must be more than 5k because 8 seemed easy. I'm not even sore today. Not like the first time I get the Pylo legs dvd... I feel down the stairs my muscles hurt so much the next day. It was awful!!!! But I have to say I feeling proud. YAY, I'm on my way :) Eating on the other hand... not so good. I ate 7 pieces of pizza last night:( I was starving though. My husband is on my case. He keeps reminding me that eating like a pig and working out is the same as someone who doesn't work out and doesn't eat. I want to see results. So I have to start being better at that. Today, I'm doing a Cardio dvd and pilates abs and legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go on the running, and with it being so dang cold! And pizza is just so delicious, which makes it hard to stop.
ReplyDelete