Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nicole-update

Okay...So Tuesday morning here...just did KenpoX from the P90 Series:)
going to eat some scrambled eggs and toast for breaky.
why do I want sugar so much? lol
I'm going to do my Usana Low glycemic reset again soon I think to get rid of my sugra cravings and lose 5lbs.

OH...and as for my story...here it is:

in highschool I was alway 120lbs ish....I was on LOTS of sports teams butmy passion was TRack and basketball.
before Steve and I got married I dropped to 115lbs and that was the thinnest I had ever really been. I felt good. With Megan I gained 30lbs..and went from 116.5-146.5lbs
AFterward....I did the Usana Reset and lost 8lbs in 5 days. I weighed 110lbs. I felt amazing. I continued to drink 1 shake a day for breakfast after that and I dropped down to 106lbs where I stayed for almost 3yrs til I got pregnant with Erika:)
I was thin but still not IN SHAPE...kwim?

So, with Erika I gained 40lbs!!! (we all know more than 10lbs of that was JUST baby! lol)...
I am now at 115lbs but my pants are still too tight...I would like to be between 108-110lbs if possible...but moreso just have a tight firm body:)

So....there's my story:)

have a great workout today!!! I'm SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. um, i think the last time i weighed 108-110 i was in the 4th grade. although you are very petite, and i'm, um, not! thanks for sharing your story. child-bearing is challenging on the body, which is why i need to get in shape BEFORE i start making babies so i have some healthy habits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I weighed 110 when I was in high school...and about a year ago, I was to about 115...so that was close. Anyway, great job! You're so on top of things!

    ReplyDelete