Friday, October 17, 2008

Nicole Update...i'm still alive:)

Sorry ladies!!!!! Wednesday was a crazy day running around getting things done for thursday when I leave ...so I had NO chance to work out...between watching the kids (4 in total:)) and packing and doing errands....
then yesterday I left My sisters at 7:45am and got home last night at 10pm...SO..you can see where this is going....NO workout! ugh..BUT it's only b/c I was travelling..and since I NEVER travel, this shouldn't happen again.
I plan to do my P90X again tomorrow morning!

Erika is trying to bust out some molars so she's up most nights lately...that sucks!!!!!!!!!
oh well...i'm still in and thanks for everyone's updates!!!
MC, you are right....I also don't want people losing enthusiasm! I hope each week we will work harder and harder.

Love you all!!! So proud of everyone of you!!
xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Nicole, I think everyone understands what it is like when you are away from home.. for whatever reason. Glad your back though!! Sorry if I put the pressure on :) I was missing your inspiring reports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no. I love it! i'm glad you did b/c I felt bad I hadn't gotten to post! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to hear from you nicole. i'm glad you had a vacation and that you were able to work out while you were out of town!

    ReplyDelete