Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oybe's New Plan

As some of you already know, I just found out that I'm pregnant yesterday. So......I will be shifting my "Beach Body" plans a little. In the summer when you all have those fabulous beach bodies, that I always wanted for summer, I will be more like a beached whale. (j/k...haha)

My New Plan is: I'm going to still try and keep up the pilates, a few days a week, and I can still do my arm weights. And now, it seems, I really do need to focus on the FOOD! I really need to get my sugar habits under control, at least for the next 10 months of my life. Anyway, I'll still try and update my progress. But for obvious reasons, I won't be adding any new measurements!

On a side note: I'm trying to get excited about the baby. I did a lot of crying yesterday morning. And now I'm just trying to get used to the idea. I'm going to the doctor today.

3 comments:

  1. huge hugs Joy....I was reading my scriptures last night thinking of what I could say to you to make you feel better.....instead the only thing I could think of was to pray. The lord will give you the confirmation and peace you need to know this is the right thing for your life.
    we love you and are here to support you!
    do you want me to come sleep train Versii for you???? lol
    love you lots!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should totally let nicole sleep train versii. she is really quite talented. she has been coaching me with my lucy for the past month and it is working. also congratulations on the baby. it sounds a little unplanned...:( but that baby's spirit obviously wanted you for it's mommy and was NOT going to wait. good luck. if i could do something for you i would....if you want you can come to grants pass and i'll make you dinner...hmmm..that will probably make you throw up....so how about i'll just continue praying and sending the good vibes?:)
    xo
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the little one on the way. i think we are pregnant for 10 months for a reason. so we can prepare ourselves for the next step! your little boys are such great kids and i'm sure that this little one on the way will be wonderful too! hope you start feeling better and good luck with the eating!

    ReplyDelete