Tuesday, October 14, 2008

REALIZATION...................................

So....I've come to the realization this weekend that working out is not my BIGGEST hurdle...
FOOD IS!. I LOVE to eat! and i've had 30yrs of awesome training and self talk that I can eat whatever I want and it doesn't matter.
HOwever now i'm realizing i'll never lose the bit of flab I want to if I don't start eating better!
SO....with that said....


I think we need to ALSO start being ACCOUNTABLE about what we EAT each day!!!!!!!!!

you in?

5 comments:

  1. I'm soooooooo in because that is totally my BIGGEST problem. My name is Marie-Claire and I am a foodaholic... (sorry if that is bad form but whatev)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be willing to reduce my sugar intake to one candy or dessert per day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really need food accountability more than anything. i like to exercise and once i get motivated it will flow nicely. sugar, on the other hand, is my nemesis (to quote becky). i would definitely be willing to report my food intake. I'M IN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh I was hoping it wouldn't come to this...but....I'm...................in I.....guess. Ok there I did it. I guess I don't get to have hot dogs for dinner with the kids tonight :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. becky, you are funny. i totally feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete