Saturday, October 18, 2008

Uneventful

Not too much to report for today - I was drained this morning from having finished the Reset (not sure why it effected me so much this time) so I decided to sleep in and not work out. I told myself I'm officially starting my hardcore working out on Monday so I let myself take a break today. But we did a lot of family outings stuff today so I was still go go go all day. After doing the Reset this week I lost 5 lbs, finishing up at 139lbs. Now I just need to at least sustain that weight and tone everything up. But I did eat very well today, sticking strictly to low glycemic foods, and after doing the Reset this week I wasn't able to eat much at each sitting, but all of the food was delicious! I can tell you right now I won't be working out tomorrow so you won't hear back from me until Monday. Have a good weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the update Amy!!!
    great job on reset...its funny but everytime after the first time doing reset was hard for me ...not sure why.....
    anyway, good job on the 5lbs!!
    are you planning to run any mornings? if so, lacey and I would love to join you!
    loves,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to try the reset, but i am afraid! glad you are here to enjoy the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica....don't be afraid, just do it! the first time is great and actually it will get you over your sugar cravings completely!...hmmm...now that I say that..I really should do it again myself!....we could do it together??????

    ReplyDelete