As life would have it... I have hurt my right knee :( It happens a lot. I have had three knee surgeries on it. Maybe it was all my husbands fault with all of his talk about Tom Brady's (New England Patriot's Quarterback) knee surgery yesterday? Who knows... but all I know is I woke up and it freakin' HURTS! So my W/O today is just some Pilate's Abs and Arms. Love the ab workout though... and LOVE LOVE LOVE Pilate's.
Also I took some before pictures today. Not sure if I want to share them just yet but whatever, at least I took them for me. Also for the first time in my life, I took my measurements. Bear in mind, I am a smallish person and I'm not doing this to loose weight. I'm doing this for strength, health and in shapeness.
Another part of this for me is the health bit. I'm trying to think about what I'm putting into my body just a bit more than I usually do. And I'm trying to incorporate things that I know my body needs. For instance this morning for breakfast I made sure I ate some of that Probiotic yogurt and unsweetened Cranberry juice... along with my usual eggs. Yay.. feeling good.
Measurements:
Arms: 9.5 inches
Bust: 32 inches
Waist: 26 inches
Hips: 34.5 inches
Thighs: 20.5 inches
My weight doesn't matter really so I'm not gonna post that.
Good luck everyone. I think what we are doing is awesome :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good job MC!
ReplyDeleteI ate eggs for breakfast too:) and some frozen yogurt.
good luck with your knee...hope it gets better soon:)