Today Old Navy was having a sale so I of course went - I've become very frugal as I have gotten older, so I am all about the sales. While I was there I wanted to get some new jeans because I recently saw a picture of me and I looked so frumpy in my current pants. All of the "skinny" pants from years ago were size 10 so that is what I have been wearing, but they are too big on me now. A few months ago I gave in and bought a size 8 pair of pants, and that thoroughly excited me because I have never had a pair of pants. Well, today I bought a couple pairs of pants/jeans and they were size 6! I have NEVER been a size 6! You don't know how ecstatic this makes me. I thought I would never be able to wear a size 6. So today I'm on cloud nine, and having these size sixes is more encouragement for me to keep going.
Today I did a 20 minute yoga/pilates video and then did 40 minutes on my bike. I would have liked to do more, but I had a bunch of errands to run and I also slept in this morning - oh I do love my sleep.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY AMY!!! that is awesome
ReplyDeleteGo 6! Go 6! Go 6!!
huge hugs and congratulations!!!
amy that is AWESOME! congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!!! Woo Hoo.. I love when you can see the hard work paying off
ReplyDelete