K, just did 20min of Yoga from P90X and hated it.
1. I don't have the mellowness it takes to do such slow methodical movements for that long..I was BORED to tears!
2. ....they looked like pretzels when I scanned ahead in the dvd...I can' t even touch my toes
3. I feel more tired than when I started..it almost put me to sleep
so...I know you all LOVE yoga and that's awesome..but I suck ...tomorrow I will stick to Plyometrics:):)
but atleast I did SOMETHING.......:)
eating was average today. still ate 3 cookies but good news is they're all gone now:)
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha, you crack me up! Yoga isn't for everyone, that's for sure. I have found it useful after practicing for a while. I tend to always be going a million miles an hour (isn't that all of you too?) and the yoga really helps me slow down, breathe, and focus. I'm not super-flexible either, but over time I have improved and really focused on my body alignment so I can get the maximum benefits.
ReplyDeleteThat being said, it is OKAY if you don't love yoga. Different strokes for different folks! do what works for you!
nice job today. you rock!
Haha. I totally agree with you on the yoga thing. I had to do it in one of my classes at college and realized I was the most inflexible person. I have hated yoga ever since!
ReplyDeleteI hat yoga too. I don't feel like i'm doing anything productive.I'm glad its working for everyone else but I just can't do it. I need to feel the burn!!
ReplyDeletei felt more of a burn in my legs and i was sweating more than when i do some other workouts. guess we won't be yoga lovers together.
ReplyDeleteI just love working out in general. Yoga.. YAY.. running YAY... pilates..YAY!! It's all good as long as I feel like I'm doing something good for my body and getting results. It's all about the challenge and bettering myself. I can't wait until my knee and shoulder get better. I feel like an unproductive lump. Should be soon though :) I might try it today. My knee feels a little stronger (not hurting constantly!)
ReplyDelete