Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Beached Whale is right....for me anyway.

http://www.bigsurcalifornia.org/images2/06images/Humpback-whale.jpg

Ok truth time...

I haven't worked out all week.. there i said it. I have been so exhausted. I plan in the morning on working out but by the time it gets to evening when I can actually do it. I am so tired and just want to crawl in bed which is what I have been doing. For some reason it has been extremely busy around here. I am planning on getting back on track next week when all of the Thanksgiving hullabaloo has calmed down. Plus Sam has a pretty bad case of croup and I was up all night last night. I know excuses excuses, but I will get back on track. On the plus side I weighed myself when I was at the Dr's office with Sam and I haven't gained any weight so that is good. Anyway, thanks for keeping tabs on me Nicole. I am so proud of you for getting right back into it. Way to go. Oh, by the way, I am not planning on totally gorging myself this weekend on Turkey day food. I am not anticipating it being too hard. I haven't really felt like eating any ting at all lately so we will see how it goes! Happy Thanksgiving ladies!

4 comments:

  1. okay Beck...you have to keep me accountable tomorrow! we BOTH have to exercise!! deal???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in!! I am planning on doing P90x cardio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the picture. totally how i feel. (i feel like the whale, not he park ranger. just to clarify)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on not gaining weight whoo hoo!! How was your Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete