Dear Coach,
Just thought I'd check in with you since your NOT so subtle hints are getting to me. Yes I have been working out and have not eaten sugar for 3 days (only). My husband has been telling me to stop exercising since I cough and cough at night and then cannot fall asleep. After reading MC's post, I think I will follow good advice and take it easy, which I'm hating because I've been doing really well. Anyway, there is my update.
Loves,
Katie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
katie, what, Nicole's hints weren't subtle? i hope you are able to stop coughing and start feeling better. maybe if you weren't babysitting so much?!?
ReplyDeletewe love you and hope you feel better.
YAY!!! i'm so pleased to hear you've been exercising...what have you been doing? P90X still?
ReplyDeleteI have NOT been exercising b/c of my sickness which keeps getting worse...it's awesome.
good job on the no sugar. It's been 3 days for me also:):)
love you