So, I had some cookies yesterday. Four of them to be exact. I had a Diet Dr. Pepper (not good, but better than the sugar-loaded, regular DP). Other than that, no sweets.
Today, no candy and one Diet Coke. No sugar-withdrawal headaches, probably due to the soda. I need to go off soda completely, but I figure that diet soda is a lot better than the sugary stuff, right? Please tell me I'm right!
Anyway, just thought I would give you an update. Still trying to figure out the best time to exercise. Luckily, all my midterm papers are done. I will be working on final papers, but my goal is to work on them little by little so when December 9th rolls around I will be completely finished! Slow and steady wins the race, I hope.
p.s. Becki, what is your email address?
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Does this mean you are going to send me the cookie recipe?!?!?
ReplyDeletesweetpears@msn.com
of course. but only for the sake of your family. enjoy! (i mean, tell them to enjoy)
ReplyDeletei'm proud that you had the self-control to stop at 4. i have to eat your cookies until they are gone...or else that is all i think about!
ReplyDeletenot really self-control, more of the fact that i had to make the cookies for other people and they were all gone by the time i wanted more of them. can you believe i made 80 cookies in one night? i must be crazy.
ReplyDeletehey i was going to make pumpkin bars. remember how yummy those are?
ReplyDeleteKatie, I am seriously laughing out loud at your comment. I can't believe how many of those I ate that day. Kind of embarrassing now that I think about it. No wonder your family thinks I'm crazy!
ReplyDeleteand yes, they are SOOOOO yummy.
Ok do you need to send that recipe too?
ReplyDelete