Monday, November 10, 2008
I digressed
It all started with my knee, then I got sick, and then I threw my back out. So I haven't really worked out like I have wanted to in a few weeks. I have done a little bit of pilates and yoga here and there, then I dabbled in some taebo last week and rode my bike a few times, but nothing too hardcore, just enough to say that I did something. Then came the downfall of my eating. Yes, I ate pretty crappy. I stuffed myself with pizza Saturday night and topped it off with a huge piece of brownie covered in ice cream - it was so delicious, but I felt like I was going to puke after. Then today I had a coupon for a free pumpkin shake (I love ANYTHING pumpkin) at Burgerville and to get the free shake you have to buy something - so Burgerville became mine and Porter's lunch. Since I had already gone off the rocker today I decided to not make the ultra nutritious dinner I had planned and instead we went to Del Taco (we had more coupons - I'm all about getting deals, ha ha) and once again stuffed myself with crap. Sigh. But hey, I'm human. Tomorrow is a new day, and I WILL be focused again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well, you ARE human...and lets face it..you're the most focused, motivated one on here so you're allowed to have a bad day:):)
ReplyDeleteI know you will be focussed again tomorrow b/c you're just that kind of person.
you're awesome Amy, no matter what!
xo