Thursday, November 13, 2008

Like Britney, I'm back in the saddle again!


So finally I"M BACK!!!!!!! WOO HOO. Our household has been so sick, bronchitis.. then the stomach flu. It was terrible but I'm pleased to say I am back. Gonna work out as hard as ever. If not harder. I really need to work out often. Even though I was sick I gained about 5lbs. YIKES.What can I say.. even when I'm sick I eat like a pig :( I start my new job on Monday so I need to get into a good workout routine soon. Today I'm doing Pilates Abs and Plyo legs.

4 comments:

  1. lol about you and brit....just don't shave your head :) glad you're feeling better and congrats on the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay MC!!
    Please motivate me!!
    I feel like crapy still...and have LOST MY MOTIVATION:(
    boooo hoooo.....


    so sad...
    HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, I love you!!!! Get better first and then I'm gonna whip you into shape. No excuses.... your b-day gonna be coming up soon!!!! Just get better first :)

    And Katie thanks... don't worry I'm to vain to shave my head. You gotta be stunningly beautiful to pull that off and also I like my hair WAY too much. It keeps me warm here in frigid Edmonton. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the job and getting back in the saddle. glad to hear you are keeping your hair!

    ReplyDelete