Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No more sugar for me!

Okay, after watching that video below...I realize I need to get more serious. i'm going out on a limb here and making a public goal.
NO MORE SWEETS.

I think I can do it. I totally have a sweet tooth, but I think I can do it.
I might try to do the reset next week too, I have to ask Steve.
Jessica...do you want to do it with me???
anyone else? any takers???

2 comments:

  1. I want to do this... I will try. I NEED to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto to what Becki said. i NEED to do this. i am starting tomorrow (today is shot already, oops!).

    if i can go until next wednesday without sweets, i am going to buy myself a new water bottle. i know that sounds lame, but mine is kind of stinky and i need a new one.

    i need to try the reset as well, but i am trying to find a good time. maybe after finals...

    ReplyDelete