Wednesday, November 5, 2008

only a little sugar...



so, i actually did pretty well today with the no sugar thing. it was the first day of my period (TMI? sorry), so i wasn't feeling well. but i did not have any Dr. Pepper or candy. i had to make cookies tonight for a school thing tomorrow, so i have had a couple of spoonfuls of dough, but other than that i am doing well.


it is amazing how much better i felt today despite getting over a cold and dealing with "girl" issues. i know that i feel better when i don't eat sugar, i just need to keep reminding myself of that.

love you all, ladies. let us know how you are doing!

7 comments:

  1. Way to go on no Dr. Pepper or candy!! I know that no Dr. P is pretty hard for you :). And how can anyone resist your cookies!! Boy do I miss them :( Isn't it amazing how much sugar affects the body?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job dude!!!
    i'm doing good over here too!! it's hard but doing well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally impressed here!!! Good job Jessica. Especially avoiding sugar considering your "girl" issues. Keep up the good work. I'm still phlegming it up here... But I think I'm getting better. No more chills and dizziness. YAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job dude. your cookies are dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I;m glad I never had your cookies, I don't know what I'm missing :) I have been doing pretty good. Dave brought home two 2 liters of soda yesterday and I just had a sip of one (Pomegranate 7-up...so good!) But I have been doing pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you've never had my cookies? i feel bad now. I feel like i made them for church stuff all the time. maybe you had them, but didn't realize it?

    i was going to say that i would send you the recipe, but that would defeat the purpose of what we are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh No... I think I should have it.. for my family.. why should they suffer?

    ReplyDelete