
ugh..this SUCKS!!!
Lacey gave me this lovely little "cough"...(love you Lace!!;) but now it has turned into the cough where i'm hacking so hard i'm throwing up and dry heaving and Steve actually had to tell me to be careful and not break a rib this morning...
i'm sneezing and my nose is running, head is pounding, ears are aching.
I hate my life this very moment!
So, to say the least. no exercise for me which makes me even more mad b/c if I stop for too long It will be really hard to get back into it......
:(:(:(:(
I so know!!!!! Get better Nicole... Don't stress I'm sure once you are feeling better you'll be back at it in no time. And if you become a slacker.. you can be sure I'll get on your case! Because I love you :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously though why do we have to get sick?
I know. but after watching that utube video i just posted above I think I might make myself workout today!!!
ReplyDeleteUgh! Get better. I hope I don't get it. I was sitting next to you in RS on Sunday..I better go take some vitamins!
ReplyDeletenicole, that just sounds yucky. i had a cold over the weekend and that wasn't fun. i hope you feel better!
ReplyDelete