Monday, December 8, 2008

ALMOST THERE!



okay ladies, only three more papers to go and I am finished with finals. By 12pm on Thursday I will be finished and then I will have a three week break!

I am so excited to be finished with my first semester and I can't believe how fast it went.

I am also excited to have some down time to focus on my health and get back on track. Although, the lame thing is when I don't take care of myself (i.e. don't eat regularly, very little exercise) my fancy jeans fit! I realize it is because I am losing muscle among other things, but still it is kind of annoying!

anywho, glad to see you guys are still here. I will keep you posted on my progress in the next couple of weeks.

Nicole, could you email me about getting the reset? Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. woohooo!!! Hey, good job on starting the RESET!!! I'm so proud of you! let us know how it goes...
    xo

    ReplyDelete