Thursday, December 4, 2008
Dang it
So I had every intention of making this totally nutritious meal for dinner, but I had tons of work to do and once Porter was up from his nap that only made finishing my work that much more difficult. So I didn't finish working until after 6pm, and we usually eat by 6pm, so I had no desire or energy to make dinner....so we ended up going out. Now, it's not like we have money to keep eating out, plus it goes completely against my goal of eating healthy to help lose fat and tone up. Man, I just keep slipping left and right. AHHHHHHHH! This is just the busiest week of the month for work, so putting the effort into getting back on track right now is apparently not going to happen - and I have a VERY busy weekend coming up, so it won't happen this weekend either. Well, Monday it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So easy to get off track! Hope your week calms down a little this next week!
ReplyDelete