Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Recipes anyone?
Hey, back from a long weekend out of town. Actually, we've been back since Monday but now that I'm babysitting a 16 month old and have my 9-month old to take care of, things have been pretty crazy. I did go to the gym Monday and did some interval training on the treadmill, 20 min on the EFX, and triceps. I'm planning to go again tonight. I had 2 Thanksgiving dinners on Thansgiving and really pigged out!! I really need help with eating...that is my big downfall. I'm in charge of cooking at least 3 nights/week while we're staying with my mom. Does anyone know of any good websites to get some healthy recipes...it's hard to find any that are low-cal, quick, and don't have a million ingredients that I've never heard of! How is everyone else doing? It is snowy and COLD here. I just want to hide back in bed for the rest of the day and watch a good movie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
erin, i will email you a bunch of easy recipes, it just might not be until next week when I am finished with finals.
ReplyDeletep.s. nice job working out especially since it is crazy cold there!
email amy jensen...she has GREAT recipes for low glycemic stuff:)
ReplyDeletexo
thanks!! can't wait to experiment!! Nicole, do you have Amy's e-mail addy? xoxo
ReplyDelete