Monday, December 1, 2008

taking a break from paper writing

So, I am in the midst of paper writing (9 pages out of the 12 I need to write for one paper, not bad right?)

Anyway, I totally binged this weekend. Lots of food on Thanksgiving. Multiple batches of cookies. Sprinkles cupcakes. Homemade cheesecake. I might throw up just thinking about it.

I felt better yesterday after eating less ;)

Next Thursday I will be finished with finals and will be getting back on track on Friday.

I did read the article about caffeine addiction. Pretty crazy. Also, there is actually a mental health diagnosis related to caffeine intoxication. Pretty sure I've had that before, which makes me sound like an addict. Not a good thing.

Anyway, I am working on decreasing the Dr. Pepper and increasing the herbal tea. I drink a lot of water so that isn't really an issue for me.

Thanks for the support. I will post more regularly soon. I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with finals; I need to read that article too. Crazy that caffeine intox is a diagnosis, huh?

    ReplyDelete