Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Goals

I thought I would post and let you all know my goals.

I don't have any weight loss goals. I would just like to maintain my weight. However, I would like to get down to about 15% body fat. I have about 4-5% to lose.

My reason behind my goals is so that I will be in great shape to have kids. I want to be in the habit of exercising so that when we do start to have kids, which still may not be until a year from now, it will be easy to keep working out and get the weight off after my pregnancy. Also I have to agree with you other girls on the vain part of it. I want to look good for myself as well. I have always been into sports and want to keep up the athletic body.

2 comments:

  1. I think those are good goals since you're already in such great shape. I would love to find out my body fat percentage...how can I do that???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could do it for you I just need to find a caliper. I am going to try and look online. Although we will see if Jordan would even let me get one because he thinks I would obsess over it and check it every day. He doesn't want me to be so concerned about my body fat.

    ReplyDelete