Monday, January 12, 2009

Jessica update

This is my first week back to school, and I am DETERMINED to have some consistently healthy habits.

Today, I ate a small breakfast (I slept in!), I ate lunch and dinner and had two snacks throughout the day. I had two cans of Dr. Pepper (24 ounces), which isn't great but I didn't have any other sugar.

I am trying to not have any Dr. Pepper, but I have to be somewhat realistic, so I am limiting myself to one per day. We will see how that goes.

When I got home from my internship I walked the dog for 30 minutes and then did 20 minutes of yoga. I cooked lentil soup for dinner (it is really good), and I am feeling pretty good.

I hope you guys are doing well!


2 comments:

  1. Good job Jess!!!!! sounds like you had afantastic day. one day at a time! you can do it!

    ReplyDelete