Today, I did my yoga for 20 minutes (my friend at school made a pact with me to exercise this morning because our AM class was canceled). I also ate a healthy breakfast and lunch. I am making dinner after I finish this post. I walked the dog for 45 minutes and I took the stairs every time except once. It is kind of a safety issue to try to take the stairs when I am taking the dog out first thing in the morning! I am just too tired at that point to navigate stairs. I have had two Dr. Peppers, but it is better than yesterday.
Also, I bought myself a little journal to write down positive things about myself/things I am grateful for. This helps the bus rides to school be more entertaining and it is just good for me!
so, there is my progress....and stuff. Hope you are all doing well. I really can tell the difference when I have just added little changes. It is amazing how that works!
No comments:
Post a Comment