Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Well...

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi. I'm not ready to start again just yet. But I just wanted everyone to know that I'm still reading and trying to support you guys (from a distance...)My surgery date has been set for Feb 17th so I'm not making any "get healthy/working out" schedules or plans until after that. I'll start my "super program" when I'm out of the hospital and feeling better:) I hate interruptions. But just wanted to say Hi and say I'm still here. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things but as for now I'm taking it relatively easy. I just wasn't sure if I should say anything because I don't want to be the unmotivated downer!!!!! I promise I'll join you guys on the beach body quest VERY soon. But until then I'll be cheerleader supreme.

Good luck ladies. Keep up the good work. GOOOOOOOOOO TEAM!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi MC!!! We need to chat....call me this week! you're so much better about picking up the phone than I am:)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete