Thursday, January 29, 2009

Who me? Pregnant???

Yes...I actually got asked if I was expecting tonight?
do you think THAT is motivation to work out or what?!
ugh

7 comments:

  1. that is so crazy! you are so tiny, how is that even possible. was the person blind!?!

    I'm sure you look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is the idiot who asked you that? Seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..you actually know her!! she's from the ward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh Oh I guess I shouldn't have said that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sucks... but seriously you look like you are in amazing shape. Maybe the dress/shirt you were wearing was just loose like preggo clothing?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually...my shirt was tight....I was bloated but STILL!!
    Becki..I'll tell ya who it was tomorrow! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is it with people asking us if we're pregnant lately... I feel like we just got done being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete