Saturday, February 7, 2009

MC here

So I haven't been posting when I have worked out but I think maybe I'm gonna start being better with that. I just feel bad because I'm not working out like super woman or daily. Just enough to keep me sane. But whatever... I'll do that after the surgery when I'm better.

So this week I worked out three times, nothing to crazy. Pylo legs/ some cardio /and my lovely pilates. Feeling good in general. My weirdo husband thinks I should gain more to get some "fun" giggle!!! Men.. so weird sometimes. Seriously who wants giggle? NOT ME. I don't care, I want to be toned and in shape. I won't be happy with fun giggle :( But I'm getting nervous because I'm having half of my thyroid removed on the 17th of Feb and who knows... my metabolism might go right out the window with that and he might get his "fun giggle" wish!

The running group sounds like so much fun. Keep up the good work ladies.
I love reading about all the updates... so thanks

1 comment:

  1. Hey MC,
    I don't think you'll ever be Giggly! lol..but even if you were you'd still be hot and we'd still love you!
    I really hope your surgery goes well!!! I'll be thinking of you!
    love you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete