I've been running 3 days a week but more importantly I've been eating great. I've been snacking on good foods and I've been eating smaller portions. I definitely think it's been paying off...I went bikini shopping today for Maui (SO excited!!) and the girl told me I had a nice stomache....I was like "OH? thanks!!"......that was nice to hear since I just took a bunch of half naked pictures for steve ! lol....
They really weren't half naked....welll maybe but I was always TOTALLY covered up..no nudity, that would just be weird.
Anyway...that was fun....probaby the most fun i've had in a LONG time, I felt like I was doing a shoot for vanity fair lol...
here is one of the pics from the shoot-just a head shot-...I thought it was probably the nicest picture i've ever had.
hope everyone's doing great!!
Hubba Hubba! You are such a hottie Nicole.
ReplyDeletehah, she took the words right out of my mouth!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete