Wednesday, March 11, 2009

where is everyone?


Hi all! I got on here thinking that I would be so far behind in reading since it has been so long since I have posted anything to find that no one has written on here in about 3 weeks! Where is everyone? How are workouts going!? I have been running still a few times/week training for the big run which is in 10 weeks or so! I can't believe how freakin cold it is here! Last Wednesday it was 73 and today it was in the 20s!! And we moved to Iowa why again? Hope you all are doing well!

SO jealous of your trip, Nicole. Glad you had a fabulous time!

1 comment:

  1. HEY YOU!!!
    thanks for posting..we are all catching up now:)
    What is your big run? a half or a full?
    I'm so sad but all the half's here are full or are on days I have weddings so now I Have to wait til jan/feb of 2010:( but I am doing a 12K next month.
    I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete