Tuesday, May 19, 2009

i'm getting there...

i walked the dog today and did my yoga. i felt better after that. i went grocery shopping yesterday and got some healthy snacks and ingredients for some healthy meals this week. i am still struggling with Dr. Pepper, but I'm trying to keep it to only one per day.

i'm reading this book:
Spent: End Exhaustion and Feel Great Again - by Frank Lipman, M.D.


it is really great and has been very helpful.

next on the list:
In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto - by Michael Pollan


I am really making an effort to change the way I eat. I cleaned out my kitchen of processed foods and I am focusing on eating lots of fruits and vegetables. i am trying to not eat wheat, which turns out to be really challenging since wheat is in EVERYTHING! also, trying to only buy products that have five ingredients or less, and making sure that none of those ingredients are sugar or wheat or things i can't pronounce ;)

wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment