Tuesday, May 12, 2009
So busy..
I never seem to have time for anything much less posting! AHHHH Anyway, I'm pleased to announce I have NOT fallen off the wagon yet. I've been going to the gym at least 4 times a week, as well as doing some runs and of course my fav... pilates. I'm feeling good YAY and the extra pounds have dissappeared WOO HOO!!! Now I just have to keep up the good work. Eating is going well too. Since I've been busy I've been trying to be a really good girl. Sorry I don't check in all that often. I still read the awesome posts when I have a few minutes. Keep up the good work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey MC!
ReplyDeletesounds like you're doing FABULOUS! way to go!!
I'm running 3 x a week too...I ran my 12K race last week and am now preparing for a 1/2 marathon...guess I should post about that!
love you!
xo