Just checking in that today I tried the videos. The ten minutes abs impressed even me, who has issues with work out tapes.
I did it, I liked it and I will do more.
Also I am starting the south beach diet phase 1-this week for the 10th time at least, and sadly to say I have never completed the whole first two weeks phase without cheating. So i am committing to one week of carb free sugar free food. Day one was a success. Only 6 more to go. I am hoping that actually by blogging about it, it will keep me from turning to bread and other tempting carbs. Here is hoping we all have a healthy week!!!
**Valerie**
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good job sister!! you can do it! when you're tempted....call me!!!:)
ReplyDeleteif I knew HOW to go for one week with no sugar or carbs, I would do it with you!! if you tell me how, i'll try it:)
I loved the ABS too! mine are still sore! going to do Total body today as that what it says for day 2:)
good luck ladies!!