So this is my 3rd time of doing the RESET. The first time I did it, I was perfect. I never cheated, not even once. I started at 115lbs (this was about when Megan was 1) and I lost 8lbs in 5 days and probably 1-2inches off my waist.
The 2nd time I did it, I did not prepare myself mentally and I just wasn't into it, I stopped at day 4 and cheated a few times..just wasn't into it. no idea what my results were.
This time is going to be like the first. I'm into it, I want it. I actually made cheeseburgers and fries for the girls last night and did not cheat even once! I was so proud of myself. not even a lick of ketchup lol.
So i've just completed day 2 and I'm down 2.5lbs and I've lost 1/2 inch off my waist. I feel healthier already and can feel the loss of sugar cravings which is my main goal in doing this. I have a MAJOR sweet tooth and NO self control, so this is making me HAPPY!
I plan to make changes long term to my eating after this...this is just a jump start:)
Anyway...I'm getting a bit bored of being the only one posting on here so Come on ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where you at? whats your goals? how are you doing at them?
who's doing their 10MT? I did mine yesterday and I ran 4 miles this morning.
check in time!!
xo
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, I posted yesterday!! Good job with the reset! I don't think I have the self discipline to do it although I really should. I eat so crappy. I've never had a problem with working, the eating this is way more of a challenge for me! You are looking great too! I don't know how you are doing it!! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteNice work, you can do it!
ReplyDelete