Thursday, June 25, 2009

update

so, i'm posting mostly so i don't have to see another nicole post berating me! JK Nicole ;)

things are okay. walking the dog and doing yoga. eating is good except for my dr. pepper issues.

any tips on getting up and getting into a good morning exercise routine?

3 comments:

  1. LOL..thanks Jessica...so glad SOMEONE posted!
    hmm....go to be earlier....or do you do that already?
    oh...I know I know...find a walking or running partner! the only thing that gets me up and moving is knowing that I have 3 other girls going with me:)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. good point. we go to bed pretty early, but i'm trying to make sure we get restful sleep (i.e. trying to block out the street noise and wearing eye masks to help make it really dark).

    i need to get jeff motivated to go with me in the morning. we'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Jessica; you go girl! Keep up the good work. Let me know if you have any ideas on the morning routine. I'm looking to start one too! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete