Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yo Yo Yo Wasssssuuuuuuuupppppp?

Ok Nicole, here I am. I have been running/walking around the track twice this week and plan on going at least twice more. I got my 10 minute trainer dvd's and will do at least one of those tonight and maybe even some Wii Fit. I was in the shower this morning and think that my gut actually looked smaller.....probably just wishfull thinking. Anyway, my eating has been pretty bad too, i just have NO self control, but I did turn down ice cream with hotfudge and nuts last night...that was hard, especially the kind that Dave makes. So, there you have it!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOu for checking in Becki!! I think the 4 x a week is great!
    What are your goals while you're there?
    I think if you have goals each time that you keep in creasing you'll continue to see results.
    let us know what your goals are with the running/walking?

    ReplyDelete