Sunday, November 22, 2009

another Half Marathon..

so, it's set,
Me, Val, sabrina, Alyssa and hopefully Natalie are going to start training tomorrow for another half marathon on April 3rd:)

I'm excited! I NEED a goal to work toward. I am determined to reach my goal too and I know it won't be easy, but I MUST believe I can do it.
My goal is to train the best I can to increase my time by 4min 24 sec. that will get me from my last time of 1:49:24 to 1:44:48 which will also give me a 8:00pace like I want:)

when I think back to my half marathon in july and how hard I pushed myself, I KNOW that I couldn't have gone any faster without collapsing.....so this seems like a far stretch, BUT I also know that it is possible with speed work and hill training to become a better faster runner. I'm excited and trying to be positive and tell myself that I can do this!!!

anyway, I would LOVE to hear everyone elses updates:):) YAY for goal setting and great friends to run with!!
xo
(sorry this is kinda rambling on and might not make much sense, i'm in a hurry and someone just showed up! bye!!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm planning on doing a half-marathon in March in Moab, UT. It's a lottery, so we'll see if I get in (my sis-in-law will be running too). I'm nervous, but I have a training schedule so it should be okay.

    ReplyDelete