I thought about starting a running blog but thought I'd try to revive this baby first!!
I am going to make it public so don't post anything you dont' want others to read:)
Since the beginning of this blog 2yrs ago I have come alot closer to my goals...I dont' know that my goals really have an "end" as they are always changing as I get closer to them .....
I feel like I reached a happy place with my body this summer and am happy with the progress I've made with toning, fitness etc. My goals now are moving more toward my running and speed.
I have hired a running coach and been training with him for 4 - 5 wks now.
so far, So GOOD! he's awesome and I feel like he's helping me achieve my goals.
until yesterday, my best half marathon time was 1:46:41...but yesterday I set out for a 13.1 mile run and ran it in 1:46:15 without even trying...I didn't realize it til about 2 min before I finished how close I was to my time....wish I had b/c I would have tried harder:)
I have a bunch of races set ...pretty much at least 1 each month in the new year....just small races, 5K-15K.....
Valerie just found a half marathon on Dec 18th so I might do that.
if anyone wants to work toward a 5K up to a 15K (3-9 mile range), let me know and you can come do a race!
My goals for the next year are:
half marathon in under 1:43:00
10K in under 46:00
5K in under 20:00
So tell me where YOU'RE at??
what are your goals? I hope you can use this as a place to be accountable and get back on track!!!
xoxoxo
Nicole

here's apic of Steve and I at our Dayton 10K last month:)
So awesome! I'm hoping to work up to running longer distances again soon. Good for you!!!! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDelete