Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ok...here we go

I started the HCG diet last week. I have lost 7.5 lbs!! I know this is a controversial diet but I have seen success in multiple people. My main goal with this diet is to reset my metabolism and get rid of my cravings. I hasn't been an easy first week. There were times that I felt SO hungry!! I did lots of research on this and I know that feeling hungry is a common side affect in the first week. Today is actually the first time I haven't felt like I was starving myself.

With this diet you can either take the HCG by giving yourself injections or by using the sub lingual drops. I opted for the drops. I will be done with the first phase of the diet on November 1st. Only 16 more days!

I got a pair of jeans out of the dryer the other day, and you know how jeans are always tighter when you have just washed and dried them? Well, they actually FIT and weren't tight at all!! I am so excited to fit into jeans that I haven't been able to wear in over five years!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Becki, good for you!! I haven't heard much about that diet...glad you've seen results!

    ReplyDelete