Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Power Through

About a month ago I decide to add to my workout and see if anything would change. So I added the 10 minute trainer. I started out thinking that if I would at least do one that would be great, but I realized that during naps I can do more than that, so for the past month I have done at least two 10 minute trainers five days a week. That is 4 weeks in a row, not bad huh! Well sadly I have not noticed much change but I didn't measure myself. I was hoping for a more noticeable change so that I was motivated to continue, but now... I have fallen... into a "slump!" So here I am writing this to help me power through and keep going! Maybe I should take some measurements? Maybe I should add some other element? Maybe I should change something in the food department? What are your thoughts? Okay, Power Through!

2 comments:

  1. well first off Sabrina, Way to go on doing this for a month! you are incredible!!!
    i've heard people say that you need to do this kinda thing for at least 6wks...not sure if that is true or not....but maybe give it 2 more weeks?
    I would also take measurements.
    Have you started reading the book I gave you? I know switching your foods over to low glycemic versions can be a big help...perhaps that is worth a try too. My friend Christi was in a plateau for 4mos....she tried EVERYTHING and was working out like a maniac...it wasn't until she did the reset and started eating all low glycemic she was able to drop the other 30lbs. I know you said you can't afford to do the reset, i'm not trying to say you should, but eating low glycemic is very do-able. Amy Jensen is the best person to ask about that:)
    I don't have too much experience but those are the things I would do if it was me.
    you are doing great! do NOT give up my dear......you are incredible!!!
    xxooxxooxxooxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina...hows it going? what did you decide to do?

    ReplyDelete