Friday, November 12, 2010

Goals

I suppose I should write a few of my goals as of late. I am at my goal weight of 120-125 depending on the day. It came off really quick after I had Camo because I worked out a lot while I was pregnant. I would recommend to keep working out while pregnant because it will be a whole lot easier to get back to your pre-baby body. I am still running 3-4 miles every day except Sunday. I have not pushed myself to go more miles because my knee and ankle have been hurting slightly. I just don't want to have problems down the road. I love doing strength training. I usually put together 2 full body circuits and do them each 3 times. I feel that my legs,arms, and abs are getting more toned. I guess this is kind of a weird goal, but I would like to be able to do 3 sets of 15 pull-ups with my body weight. I can do 3 sets of 8 right now. I will let you know if I can think of any more goals.. I basically need to maintain right now.

1 comment: