Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Month=New outlook


The Fam. and i posing after the Portland Marathon. 10.10.10

I don't know about you ladies, but I just love a new month. I love turning the old ink covered page on my calender to a fresh white page, flipping over my day planner to a blank canvas, and charting new monthly to-do lists. (I'm a big fan of to-do lists).
The wonderful month of November has been no exception. Summer is gone, and Christmas is just around the corner, yes think "Holiday Christmas Party Outfits."
Its time to get serious about these annoying last ten pounds. As many of you know last month I ran the Portland Marathon, it was my 4th marathon and didn't go quite as planned, for a complete re-cap check my
Running Blog
After the marathon I decided I needed a break from 30 + miles a week and a strict diet.
The hiatus is officially over, and I am making some proactive changes and concentrating on an overall healthy lifestyle, which includes running, (of course) circuit training, (Kami Parker has an intense set if you want it) eating healthy, (no junk), and I'm even adding Jillian's Shred this month thanks to another inspired blogger Syl. (You can check out her super inspiring blog
Here
So with all that being said I am super excited to be back on track keeping it accountable, and getting Holiday ready.

Also here are some races I plan on running in the upcoming 2011 year.
1) A 30k in march (18.6 miles)
2) A 1/2 marathon in April
2) Suavie Island 1/2 marathon in July

For now I am not putting any full marathons on the calender, I really want to concentrate on getting rid of my last 10 extra chub weight, and then decreasing my 1/2 marathon time. Happy November Ladies, MAKE it a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment