Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ah.. me again


Just finished my work out and I am so tired but in the good kinda way. I took Sophia and we went to the YMCA today. I got a free 2 week pass and the babysitting there is AWESOME!!!!!! Sophie had a BLAST. When I picked her up from the babysitting she was running around in a princess costume pushing a stroller. Today I focused on Cardio. I did the Elliptical trainer for 35 minutes and the recumbent bike for 30 minutes... regular bike hurts my knee.. weird huh? Eating is going sooooooo well. Feeling good all round :) YAY!!!!!! How about the rest of you?

3 comments:

  1. 65min of cardio! that's AWESOME!!!
    woohoooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you score a free 2 week pass?? Way to go on the cardio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just go there and the guy asked me if I wanted to try out a week pass for free. I guess they do it all the time! They also have amazing subsidized plans for lower income families. They have a "no one gets turned away" policy. Awesome for families

    ReplyDelete