
Okay..so yesterday was just bad...I made cookies.
enough said. I ate about 12 of them throughout the day. THIS is why I dont' buy or make treats!! I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL! If they're not here, I'm fine...I won't buy them, but if they are...watch out.
enough said. I ate about 12 of them throughout the day. THIS is why I dont' buy or make treats!! I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL! If they're not here, I'm fine...I won't buy them, but if they are...watch out.
So anyway...today I only ate 3...much better.
I was having a terrible day and super DUPER cranky..HAD ZERO motivation to work out..just kept putting it off....but then I called Katie and told her we HAD to work out and that I needed motivation...I think she's doing her yoga as we speak... Thanks Katie!!!!!!!
Anyway, at 9:40pm I finally busted out my Legs and back video and just did so many squats, lunges etc..that I have sweat dripping down between my boobs! (TMI! sorry)...but I feel MUCH better now!
tomorrow I should be right back on track:):)
thanks for keeping me accountable! this blog is working b/c I know I wouldn't have worked out tonight if it weren't for this!!
muah!
xo
nice job nicole! i know how it is with the cookies. i have to make some next week for a school thing so i will be struggling with that.
ReplyDeletegreat job working out and using Katie as motivation.