Monday, October 20, 2008

My day

I'm going to keep my day short and sweet. Today I woke up, had a piece of low gi toast, did a 22 minute pilates video, 20 minute yoga video, 30 minutes on my bike, then I had a Usana shake. For a snack I had a Usana bar. For lunch I had leftover bean, veggie and turkey sausage stew. For a snack I had some cheese and some yummy bread I made. Din din was a tad simple (Jeff was shadowing a doc so he wasn't home for dinner) - it was scrambled eggs, toast with guacamole and grapes. For work I had to post a newsletter on all of my resident's doors - my buildings are three stories high so that was a lot of up and down, and I am going to count that as working out too. So that's it. Knowing that I have to repeat what I eat and my workout for the day helps me to stick to it. Here's to a good tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. you are my ideal picture of self-control. i have no idea how you do it! any tips?

    ReplyDelete